You’ve already booked your venue and one other major vendor – what’s next? My Mini-Full Service plan gives you any further assistance, guidance or support you need to finish planning your wedding, . If you’ve got the big pieces set, and need help picking and pulling the rest, this is for you. Wedding Day Coordination is included, of course.
Partial Wedding Planning is also a very popular option for out-of town couples who are having a “hometown” or destination wedding in Los Angeles. It includes:
- – All vendor research as needed, until your individual choices are made.
- – We will also make all of your appointments for you, and accompany you to facilitate and negotiate on your behalf.
- – Unlimited meetings between us, or with vendors on your behalf.
– Customized planning worksheet, with deadlines and time management
– Customized budget management
- – Wedding stationery design and selection
– Expert consultation and guidance on etiquette and other personal considerations
– Attire selection and consultation
– Securing guest accommodations
– Create guest amenities, to include welcome bags, favors and programs, or other requests.
– Unlimited Wedding and reception site visits before your wedding
I’ve found replacement venues in three weeks, replacement photographers in three days, DJs, $5 Chiavari chairs, budget friendly peonies, and shamed corporate bridal shops on Twitter to get the best results for my couples. I’ve negotiated hotel contracts, locked down uplights, string lights, and secured emergency calligraphers in a snap.
So, how can I help you?
Pricing for Partial Planning Services is customized for each couple, based on your wedding date, guest count, and the level of assistance you need to complete your wedding plans. You should only pay for what you need. Pricing starts at $3500. Complete the form below for availability and a customized quote.
I couldn’t have asked for a more organized, fun and capable wedding planner than Liz at Silver Charm Events! We live in the UK but decided to have our wedding back home in LA. Planning a wedding from abroad can definitely be overwhelming but Liz made the entire process fun and stress free. She was always there to answer any question I had at anytime of day or night. Even though I had only two weeks in town before the wedding itself, she made sure to be on hand for everything that needed to get done. If you’re planning a wedding I definitely recommend hiring Liz and her team!
- – Nicole and John